AnnieMac Home Mortgage
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
$30,000 - $50,000
About AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Since day one, our company has operated with the understanding that our most valuable resource is the skill, knowledge and hard work of our employees and realtor partners, both at our home base and our affiliated branches spread throughout the country. Their success is our success, so our mission is to empower them with the very best tools, knowledge, and support possible.
With all of these amazing features (and a whole lot more), it’s no wonder that AnnieMac is continually recognized during Awards Season by the industry’s most respected publications (everyone from the Philadelphia Business Journal to Thebestandbrightest.com) as one of the best companies to work for in the country.