Channelchek by Noble Financial Group
Are you creative? Do you enjoy doing research, tracking results, and seeing the impact of your work? We may have the role for you! Channelchek.com is looking for a creative, organized, and self-motivated Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network with users to promote our investor platform and our client companies to new and existing audiences. You will be assisting in the development of a growing brand, and will have the opportunity to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as operate in an exciting and fast-paced professional environment.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing social media campaigns at a professional level, as well as some finance background in investing, stock markets, and publicly traded securities. A knowledge or interest in our followed sectors (healthcare, ESG, mining, energy, consumer goods, transportation, media, cryptocurrencies, and cannabis) is a plus.
This is a full-time salaried position. Work hours are 8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday. We have a few special events throughout the year that will require flexibility. We will consider remote applicants within the state of Florida. For remote applicants, some travel will be required to attend meetings and special events.
- Salary Range is: $42,000-$48,00 depending on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- 401K & Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
- Rapid growth potential
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Read and respond to comments, questions, and messages from social media followers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on the web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities to share at monthly meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Working knowledge of stock markets and publicly traded companies
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Experience in tracking social media metrics and understanding analytics
- Creativity in crafting effective social media campaigns and tracking their results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud-based software programs including CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, file sync applications, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Must reside in the state of Florida and be able to travel to Boca Raton for monthly team meetings and other events
$42,000 - $48,000
About Channelchek by Noble Financial Group
Channelchek.com is a comprehensive investor-centric portal focused on emerging-growth companies, and is a product of Noble Financial Group, Inc. Noble Capital Markets, Inc. is a full service SEC / FINRA registered broker-dealer and an affiliate of Noble Financial Group, Inc.