We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
Hybrid position with frequent in person collaboration onsite at our Portsmouth, NH office.
About Bean Group
Bean Group, founded in 2003 has been named an Inc 5000 fastest growing company in the US nine times and is one of the largest independent real estate brokerages in the country. Privately held, Bean Group’s real estate agents transact in excess of $2 Billion of real estate annually.