Laurie Reader Real Estate
Do you pride yourself on understanding internet trends before they’re mainstream?
Are you innovative, creative, and excited about telling stories through social media?
We are looking for a social media strategist who can transform our content into jaw-dropping, inspiring, scroll-stopping magic!
Laurie Reader Real Estate has a special culture and we want to tell our story in a powerful way!
If you love creating content, making long-lasting connections through social media, and consistently delivering and analyzing results- we want to meet you!
Laurie Reader Real Estate is a hybrid company, candidate must be located in South Florida for in-person events, meetings, and training.
- Strategize to create a powerful social media plan with the Director of Marketing
- Execute social media plan by repurposing videos, developing content, scheduling and managing videos, daily posts, and optimizing editorial content for social promotion
- Ensure high editorial standards and maintain consistency of voice and visuals on social media, writing engaging social copy and selecting images/videos to maximize social reach and grab readers’ attention
- Stay current on social media trends and implement them into our strategy
- Create graphics and videos unique to each social platform, leveraging the latest insights on social tools that engage each unique audience.
- Continuously ideate strategies and social campaigns aimed at growing and engaging audiences
- Cover brand initiatives, events, and conferences to capture social-first content
- Own social listening, respond to comments, and actively engage with our audience
- Capture and use data and analytics to inform strategy and report on weekly performance across all social platforms
- Track and implement social media platform updates, tools, and best practices
- Maintain calendar of upcoming events, content calendars, and process documents; execute weekly social content calendars that engage and expand our user base
- *Must be located in South Florida
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Proficiency on all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and social media management platforms
- Strong writing skills including experience writing smart, optimized and engaging social media copy
- Experience with telling stories on Instagram with an eye for design and detail
- Experience reporting on social media analytics, using native and social analytics platforms
- Ability to spot and surface emerging trends, conversations, and content
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, best practices, and analytics
- Experience with shooting for social media, creating shareable videos and graphics
- Social listening skills and nose for breaking stories and trends on social
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize decisions and act decisively under stress and tight deadlines
About Laurie Reader Real Estate
At Laurie Reader Real Estate, we are a team of go-getters that are committed to exceeding our goals by fostering professional and personal growth. We challenge the status quo, dig deeper, and ensure a path of success for our clients. By re-inventing the traditional real estate model, our agents are securing better offers, closing on the best properties, and developing lifelong client relationships. In 2020 we served 965 families and our commitment to our community doesn’t stop there. We have developed programs to add value to our community through education, career development, and non-profit support.