Homestead & Co
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.