The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a perfect Greatest Moves Team member!