Unity Home Group, Inc.
Create creative and powerful visual content through photography and videography that will sell our brand and tell our story. Capture video, photos, 360 content, digital floor plans, and edit/post content for large, industry-leading real estate team.
- Produce, edit, and distribute media content as required which may include videos, photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, social media posts, audio, etc.
- Create branding videos and photography for social media, website, real estate portals, and print materials.
- Assist in the creation of campaigns to help promote the brand while capturing the hearts and minds of all organizational stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and emerging technologies as appropriate.
- Conceptualize and create compelling brand content by developing, shooting, and editing video to tell the organization's story.
- Set up and capture the company's culture through interviews, scripted and unscripted content, general B-roll, and events.
- Produce short-form content for social media platforms and long-form content for owned channels.
- Shoot and video at all locations and work with clients/team members to coordinate in a timely manner.
- Oversee the production of the company podcast.
- Utilize still, video, matterport, and drone footage.
- Responsible for all studio equipment inventory, troubleshooting problems with equipment, and repairs.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Bachelor's or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
1+ years directly related experience required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to visualize and shoot concepts effectively and apply creative design principles in producing engaging content.
- Must possess knowledge of industry, practices, standards, and concepts.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with other employees and clients.
- Must have a passion for storytelling and ability to deliver impactful messaging.
- Must have a solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must be a team player.
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
About Unity Home Group
Our entire team is vested in all our customers’ buying or selling experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.
We will sell over 600 homes in 2020 and are the industry leaders in Anchorage, Eagle River and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience and empowering our associates with cutting edge systems, support and technology.