The Perry Team
This is a part time (20 - 25 hours per week) opportunity.
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Social Media Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will manage social media, create content for print, digital and social media. You will track and measure everything, determining ROI. Content must be consistent and meaningful on all social media platforms. You will be responsible for creating original text and content, managing posts and responding to followers.
The Marketing Specialist's main job will be managing social media. They'll be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for The Perry Team's social media sites. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals which you help to establish. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest marketing technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express company views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. In short, you should be social.
- 1+ years of web and graphic design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to present original ideas, conceptual thinking and attention to detail
- Production experience with a wide variety of materials and software
- Strong illustration skills
- Solid communication skills, and are able to present and sell concepts
- Ability to conceptualize and formulate ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate
- Ability to remain up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of assigned materials
- Media relations experience
- Innately confidential in all aspects of work responsibilities
- Create and distribute engaging written, graphic, or video content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, WordPress, Logo Design, Typography, Social Media and Social Media campaigns and editing
- Produce well-written, grammatically correct content
- Proven work experience in digital marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns and social accounts
- An understanding of the impact that SEO has on a social media strategy
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform
- Know-how to engage an audience through social media posts and interactions
- Customer service and communication tactics to respond to direct inquiries online
- Expert knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
- Master of tools such as buffer, Hootsuite, FB Business Manager, Twitter for Business, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills; the ability to convey ideas in a clear and precise way
- General knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- OCD-level organizational skills and attention to detail
- Part time opportunity, 20 - 25 hours per week
$15.00 / hour
About The Perry Team
The Perry Team is a growing Real Estate Team at The Property Group. We have been voted Soiree's Best for 7 years straight years, and our team has consistently ranked as top producers in sales volume, units and most importantly, customer satisfaction. There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the team. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.