CREG - Boston
We’re hiring an innovative social media and marketing coordinator to help us run Facebook ads, provide our agents with marketing services and write ad copy for our various marketing that we do.
You will spend most of your day crafting marketing messages, posting content, and working on marketing pieces(basic graphic design).
While you don't need to know how to do any of these things to be hired, we do require the following:
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn - you will be learning new things every day and have to be willing to plug in
- Tech-savvy - you don't need to know how to use all of our tech today but have to be willing to learn how to use it
- Great writing skills - we will teach you how to copy write for business, and while you don't need to have those skills today, you do need to know how to write well to start
- Ability to learn and interest in learning basic graphic design
- Post and manage Facebook ads
- Write ads and emails - copy written for business purposes - we will train you how to do
- Create and edit basic Flyers and other marketing materials
- Manage and track responses to various marketing campaigns
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
$17 - $22 hourly
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.