This position is directly responsible for creating and implementing the social strategy for the external digital brand of the company and will share insights on key trends and themes that shape the digital landscape. This role is also responsible for responding quickly to company initiatives, and reviews and helping ensure brand reputation maintenance.
The company provides a wide range of benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401K matching plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media channels.
- Create and write content for but not limited to social media, blogs, websites, email marketing campaigns, brochures, banners, ads, etc.
- Create Content over various organic social channels using a wide variety of skills including; video, animation, design, photography, and written content.
- Craft content that is engaging and thought-provoking and that strives to delight and connect with readers.
- Develop and execute brand and PR campaigns, ensuring that all content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice, and messaging.
- Think about the Big Picture. Take the customer through a journey. Providing great customer experience across multiple platforms.
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign results with actionable steps to keep social media efforts up to date.
- Report weekly to the management on campaign results and KPIs to ensure the marketing efforts are successful.
- Brainstorm innovative and creative approaches to organic social channels to support the company.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and industry, both from existing leads and new audiences.
- Coordinate with outside agencies and colleagues as necessary.
- Stay ahead of the trend game. Keeping a pulse on trends, current events, and new platform features, utilize the practice of Newsjacking to stay relevant with our market audiences.
- Attend events and present different sponsorship opportunities for the firm to be involved in.
- 3-5 years of proven content creation experience.
- Talent in storytelling and community building via written and visual communication.
- Skills in graphic design, photography, and videography with an eye for brand aesthetics.
- Experience with graphic software; Canva, Adobe Spark, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Willingness to learn, adapt and grow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask. Work on multiple projects simultaneously and use effective time management to meet deadlines.
- Portfolio of previous work.
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Ged Lawyers
Throughout the United States, Ged Lawyers and its dedicated staff of professionals help victims of personal injury and natural disaster recover compensation for harm caused by negligence, misconduct or an insurance company’s unreasonable behavior. As a full-service law firm, we are here for our clients and their legal needs, with proficiency in a broad range of fields.