Team Foote at Compass
We are seeking a talented highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing and Social Media Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and the use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, brand and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data, maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory, maintaining databases and preparing reports.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company's social media marketing and advertising.
- Produce and implement all ads for Facebook
- Update and respond to all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts
- Promote all team events on social media
- Promote all agency open houses, team events and new listings
- Create and manage social content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and company website
- Edit and optimize all marketing campaigns
- Maintains website included all content, SEO, and tracking analytics
- Keep company messages concise and consistent
- Real Estate Industry Experience a plus but not required
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Experience in social media management and content writing
- Sees every obstacles as a welcomed challenge and new opportunity
- Demonstrates professionalism both in-person and on the phone
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Knowledge of forward design concepts
- Experience with Adobe Suite (intermediate)
- Constantly pursuing new and improved creative solutions
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
$500 Stipend - Internship to Hire
About Team Foote at Compass
Team Foote was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA and MBA Alumna and former Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The Team is tech savvy and is excellent at what they do - helping San Diegans to have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Team Foote has a concierge model of business and provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches and professional athletes all across the county.