We are seeking a talented highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing and Social Media Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and the use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company's social media marketing and advertising.
- Edits and maintains social content for communities
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Develop new community events and all signage for the events
- Produce and implement all ads for Facebook
- Promote all team events on social media
- Some understanding of the sales process for residential Real Estate
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Proven success developing marketing concepts
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Bilingual English / Spanish
$20,000 - $35,000
About Impacto Realty.com
Impacto Realty is a small growing real estate firm servicing Katy and surrounding areas.
We have been in business for 4 years and have grown very rapidly.
We are dedicated to serving buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in an impactful way making a difference one family at a time.