The Margolis Team Inc
We are seeking a talented, highly motived, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
- Develop new community events and all signage for the events
- Tracks incoming leads for agents
- Manage all MLS listings
- Arrange all closing gifts and events
- Implement all special agency events
- Keep company messages concise and consistent
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion
- Update and respond to all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts
- Take care of any services that may need to be provided for listings
- Maintains website included all content, SEO, and tracking analytics
- Promote all team events on social media
- Market new listings, open houses and all team events
- Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
- Contributes fresh social content ideas
- Manage sales reports every week
- Talk to old leads and past clients
- Organize database: CRM
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Passion for new solutions and challenging broad based audiences
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Exceptional phone skills
- Real Estate knowledge / experience preferred
- Embraces new opportunities and welcomes a challenge
- This position is a for part time candidate and can turn into a full time position.
$13 Hourly Part Time or Full time
About The Margolis Team Inc
Who are we? Great question! The mission of The Margolis Team, powered by Brian Margolis of Keller Williams Preferred Realty, is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we serve. For our team members we strive to provide our team members with a fun, active culture with the education and opportunities for great success.
The knowledge Brian has gained through 20+ years of working in the local market, as well as in our business, empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Margolis Team is or becomes an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.