The Goneau Group at Keller Williams Realty
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Maintain website and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
A Day in the Life - What You'll Do:
- Engage and collaborate with team members to create relevant content for all communication platforms including –blogs, FB, twitter, instagram, etc.
- Determine strategies to capture more business through online presence
- Create and distribute print and online marketing materials
- Assist in compiling and inputting listing data
- Track pre-listing tasks including coming soon campaign, photography and sign installation
- Manage team testimonials and promote on social media
- Collaborate efficiently with team listing specialist and service director
- Assist with managing and updating company database and customer relationship management systems
- Oversee various marketing projects and events simultaneously
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Social media marketing experience
- Creative writing and communication skills
- Ability to ensure precision and professionalism
- Independent who is passionate about real estate
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent knowledge of marketing software, Microsoft Office, social media apps and Google applications
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience with event planning a plus
- Strong project management skills and leadership qualities
$16 - $18 hourly
About The Goneau Group at Keller Williams Realty
Who We Are:
The Goneau Group is a team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. We are located in Bolton, Massachusetts and serve clients in the Metro-West and Central Massachusetts areas. As part of Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate technology franchise by agent count and the U.S. leader in units and sales volume, we offer access to the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education.