Midwest Fresh Homes
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
$30,000 - $50,000
About Midwest Fresh Homes
Our team strives to help clients achieve their home-buying and selling dreams and goals by providing current market updates, advanced marketing approaches, consistent client care, partnerships with local businesses, and innovative techniques. We are dedicated to serving the Wichita community and surrounding cities in Southeast Kansas.