As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for executing social media strategy that engages consumers, reinforces brand identity, increases awareness of our brands, and grows our followers. You will own day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including planning, content development, scheduling, posting, analyzing, and reporting on all social content. The social media manager must be someone who knows how to connect with people in a real and genuine way and help them to be part of something big and who also can change hats to be the company's social media data, numbers, and analytics expert.
- Strategy: Working with marketing team to develop social media strategy for key platforms aligning with overall marketing and business goals
- Content Management: Build monthly content calendars and curate, create and manage the production of social media content including images, video, and messaging
- Develop social media campaigns that support marketing initiatives
- Maintain a brand voice and consistent look and feel for each brand across social platforms
- Active Listening: Utilize social listening to identify trending topics and opportunities to develop social content
- Brainstorm, curate, write and post blog content
- Support influencer marketing
- 4+ years of previous experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
- Deep understanding and passionate about social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, new emerging apps, blogs, etc.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize social analytics with a strong understanding of listening platforms
- Excellent copywriter with the proven ability to be concise, impactful and clearly convey brand voice
- Innovative and creative thinker who is abreast of social media trends and pop culture
- Must have experience with Photoshop and social media management tools
- Collaborative but able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SEO
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About PNR Group
FOUNDED OUT OF NECESSITY, DEVELOPED FROM PASSION.
Every day, 7.53 Billion people around the world rely on modern solutions to help them stay well. At The PNR Group, we’re focused on innovation through modern efforts to seamlessly navigate the problems we face in our daily lives.
The PNR Group is a leader in both consumer goods, and the business-to-business distribution of products in categories such as industrial supply, safety, and personal protective equipment.