Strategic REI Inc.
Do you thrive in innovative, rapidly growing environments? If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Social Media Manager.
We are seeking someone to maintain, improve and optimize our existing marketing strategies, analyze our return on investment, and expand on our current outbound and inbound marketing strategies. This includes direct oversight and responsibility for our current marketing channels: Direct mail, social media, local street and door level advertising, online marketing, and referral based opportunities. You will need to create databases to capture market data, and review and refine industry performance metrics.
If you are a hardworking, creative, and energetic person who enjoys the challenge of a small rapidly growing company then this position is for you.
This is not an entry level position. You should have a proven track record in helping grow a company through efficient and effective marketing efforts.
- Improve, optimize and execute our existing marketing strategies, analyze our return on investment, and expand on our current lead gen strategies
- Prepare email reports that track revenue and engagement metrics. Provide insight to the data
- Generate a consistent flow of sales-ready inbound leads by developing, executing, and optimizing lead generation
- Monitor the competitive landscape to perform SWOT Analysis
- Develop and manage market budget
- Translate marketing plans into efficient and effective marketing actions, tailored to the target audience in terms of channels and messaging
- Monitor and evaluate the results and effectiveness of marketing actions and their contribution towards the organization’s strategy and goals
- Measures and adjusts programs based on return on investment analysis with further improvement of platforms and processes implemented
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to think both creatively AND analytically
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current marketing trends, developments and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal growth and development
- Minimum 5 years experience with a proven track record of success growing companies through effective marketing
- Ability to be self-paced & manage deadlines
- Execution, measurement, analysis and reporting. Very analytical and data-driven approach to lead gen
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; strong work ethic
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates ability to deal with ambiguity and change in a rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrates strong drive for results, customer focus, and commitment to quality and timely output. Ability to work well with others
$50,000 - $100,000 salary
About Strategic REI Inc.
Strategic REI is a fast-growing Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.