Are you looking to up your game in Social Media Management?
Well, you're on the right track!
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engaging with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you!
Salary is Negotiable.
- Manage the work of the social media team and ensure deadlines are met.
- Effectively plan and prioritize a high volume of requests and follow through in a timely manner.
- Develop best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Research and suggest original content based on what’s trending
- Do quality control: review and approve all preliminary and final posts
- Monitor post replies (keep your finger on the pulse of these communications)
- Establish, track, and report on KPIs
- Troubleshoot and resolve any media problems (technical issues, policy violations, etc.)
- Stay informed of any major changes to media (new opportunities or threats)
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Experience and knowledge of the Real Estate industry preferred
- Possess strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and ability to articulate ideas and build relationships
About BrickDriven Realty
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members is among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!