RE/MAX 1st Advantage
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and experienced individual with a clear passion for communication, branding, and all things marketing and social media.
Advanced knowledge and experience with digital marketing and branding activities, programs and campaigns is required. The Social Media Manager will oversee all the marketing for one of the top 20 Real Estate companies in the country.
The successful candidate will be attentive to target market voices, participate and engage in social conversations, and translate messages into clearly defined goals and effective marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage social media marketing campaigns and daily activities, ensuring brand consistency
- Clearly identify target markets, monitor social media trends, and conduct extensive research to develop relevant content, benchmark trends, and audience preferences
- Promote company visibility and social content expression through generation and optimization of company pages within various platforms
- Develop content, landing pages, published content, promotions and campaigns to cultivate leads and sales
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales, building online reviews and company reputation
- Monitor, analyze and report qualitative data and key metrics (SEO, web traffic), adjust strategy as necessary and report findings (ROI, benchmarks, campaign effectiveness, threats)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing strongly preferred; equivalent education and strong experience in the tenets of traditional marketing will be considered. 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing or social media managing role
- Proficiency in content marketing theory and application
- Proven expertise and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snap Chat, etc.), deployment techniques and content optimization
- Expertise in SEO and in “search and social” principles and optimization to align with overall social media plans
- Superior time management and prioritization skills, exceptional communication skills (i.e. written, oral, language)
- Superior understanding of target consumer demographics, social video trends, relevant visual/graphic design techniques and network applications
- Technically savvy, creative and innovative with sound aptitude for quick learning
$35,000 - $40,000 salary (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.