Choice Mortgage Group
Choice Mortgage Group is seeking a creative, talented, and passionate Social Media Marketing Manager to work from its headquarters in Boca Raton, FL. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves a challenge, can work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where service to external and internal clients is what counts most, and wants to be a key contributor to the success of our organization.
Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application. MUST BE ABLE TO COME INTO THE OFFICE.
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Develop a comprehensive social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Manage social media calendar and consistently schedule engaging content.
- Create original written content (captions), graphic designs, and videos for organic and paid social media campaigns
- Execute social media training with internal staff, plus realtor and referral, partners
- Monitor feedback on all social media platforms
- Analyze data that measures the success of each campaign and report findings
- Maintain and adhere to brand standards
- Ensure posts reflect the unique elements of the brand and are cohesive with all other collateral and marketing pieces
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to fulfill project objectives and meet deadlines
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Choice Mortgage Group
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage Group has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed lender, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy the unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff matches your individual situation with the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.