SBD Housing Solutions
Are you a creative storyteller who understands how to connect with an audience through copy, images, and video?
Are you a skilled writer who can pivot between voice, tone, and character for multiple channels?
SBD Housing is looking for a charismatic team player to build and establish our social media strategy and presence.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- A Connector with the ability to understand and motivate audiences, turning followers into fans. Our SMM values people and shows genuine interest in others.
- Creative, with an eye for design, a flair for writing, and the ability to create beautiful and engaging digital content.
- Goal Focused, measuring efforts against analytics, honing and tweaking strategy to reach maximum success!
In this role, you will have objectives and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain the social media calendar, updating it based on campaign needs, business goals, and timely opportunities for audience engagement
- Manage day-to-day posts and presence on all our social channels (company channels, local groups, and executive team)
- Track, analyze, and regularly share social performance against our metrics and goals
- Stay informed of social data, insights, and market trends to understand the effectiveness and longevity of current strategy and creativity and inform future decision-making
- Develop and execute long-term social media growth and follower acquisition strategies
- Activate strategies that increase follower participation with our posts, encourage user-generated content, and cultivate fans and advocates
- Monitor and respond to digital feedback (reviews, online inquiries, BBB, Google reviews) to improve and maintain positive brand perception and client experience
- Produce best-in-class, on-brand, sharable copy, imagery, animations, blog posts, social posts, and videos
- Work with the Marketing Director to establish a social media lead-funnel strategy
- Define and execute a PPC and Social Media Marketing strategy to generate inbound sales leads for the acquisitions team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience creating compelling, shareable, original content, including short-form videos
- A high degree of organization, understanding the planning, creative and organizational structures required for a successful social media strategy
- Working knowledge and best practice understanding of social media, analytics, video editing, and animation tools
- Proven experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Insistence on correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Proactive, self-starter spirit and flexibility to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment with ever-shifting priorities
- Combination of high-level strategic focus and strong attention to detail
- Expertise in creative software like Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them
$52,000 - $60,000 yearly
About SBD Housing Solutions
SBD CORE VALUES