Wake Up the Planet, LLC
Social media manager for Holistic Business Coach/Consulting Company
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excellent with writing and visually communicating ideas soulfully through art and the written word through social media. You are talented with creating social media content, including posts that inspire people to click on blog articles, free webinars, or watch videos.
This position’s primary focus will be to expand the reach of our business, brand, and online training programs by creating, distributing, and curating engaging content for our audience through social media. The number one goal of this position is to attract and engage our ideal audience so that they become raving fans and customers.
Skills and Abilities
You are a strong fit for this position if the statements below are true for you:
- Social media is your passion. You can easily spot an effective social media channel and identify the qualities that make it successful.
- You are constantly paying attention to what is working for leading brands and can visualize how it can apply to our brand.
- You are a thinker and a doer. This position is a mix of both. You can come up with strong, smart strategies and you also don’t hesitate to jump in and implement.
- You understand the power of a good story and you are a master at asking the right questions of the right people to bring that story to life.
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing. Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch.
- You have a knack for identifying trends before they become trends and pride yourself on implementing quickly to be first to market with your new ideas.
- You have a visual eye and are hungry to step beyond the normal stock image to bring our brand to life. You have an eye for images that are emotion-grabbing and represent our brand feel.
- You are masterful at tapping into the unique voice of our brand.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Brand Management:
- Acting as the brand voice for Chen Yen across all social media platforms by developing and executing a regular posting strategy, including creating and/or repurposing engaging content that establishes our presence as an authority, such as blog posts, videos, graphics, etc., designing the images and scheduling the posts.
Social Media Growth:
- Developing strategies to grow our social media platforms both in customer engagement (comments, dialogue, sharing) and a numeric value (number of followers, friends).
- Work with our content writer and marketing person to help support our program launches on the social front. You’ll do this by designing and executing results-driven, lead-generating, and high-converting social media campaigns. Constantly tracking and reporting on social analytics and metrics, making suggestions for improvement based on your findings in these reports. Measuring sentiment about our brand, products, and services on the social web and responding accordingly.
- Researching and staying up to speed on new social media marketing strategies and how we can use them to add value to our audience.
- holistic health practitioners (acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, functional medicine practitioners)
- Resource Planning: Manage the timeline and deadlines for the business coach (who will film QA or other content videos, etc), writer, and video editor and lay out what to do next
- Develop a social media calendar to schedule and keep track of things such as content creation or content postings that meet our online program enrollment objectives
- Coordinate with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Create/source graphics that capture attention (ie, when scrolling through social media, ie: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube intro graphics to educational videos).
- You will also be involved with creating/sourcing visuals for our paid Facebook Ad (example: look at our Facebook Ad copy and select images that go along with the FB Ad to grab a scroller's attention; not stock-photo like, but more custom and artistic feel)
- Post content on various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Monitor and report progress by documenting the statistics on google sheets
- Organize and archive completed projects for reference
- Experience in managing social media for an influential brand with a strong online presence. This includes writing in the brand’s voice, creating posting and campaign strategies, growing the platforms, engaging with the brand’s tribe online and analytics.
- Knowledge of in-depth operation of all major social media platforms is required, along with knowledge of social media management applications like SocialPilot or MeetEdgar.
- We’d also prefer someone who has experience using Photoshop.
- Experience using Google Suite (mail, docs, drive, calendar), and Slack is preferred.
- We have a repository of audio recordings of our coaching calls, free webinars/training, blog articles (we have a writer who writes 2 articles/wk), video testimonials, and new video content created by a coach that you can use to create social media content from.
$15 - $25 hourly
About Wake Up the Planet, LLC
Our mission is that holistic and integrative medicine options become mainstream in our country, instead of mainly relying on drugs or surgery. We do this by helping holistic health practitioners reach more people and grow their businesses more effectively. Many holistic practitioners went into the profession to help people but not to run a business and they struggle with that.
They learn a step-by-step process of getting patients more consistently through our trainings and mentorship programs. The format of what we offer includes tele-seminars, live speaking, and high-end private and group coaching/mentorship. You will work with someone who is very dynamic, results-oriented, and always open to new ideas. Work in a supportive environment from home.