Growing Calgary Residential Real Estate Company is looking for a Social Media Expert to help with all things marketing.
Pay ranges from $35,000 - $45,000 based on experience and talents. This is a key role to help position our firm in the best light.
Work as an integrated part of the sales organization with a focus on client performance, product competitive studies and optimization reviews
Produce and analyze SEO/SEM/Social reports with the goal of measuring results and adjusting digital marketing strategies.
Drive the process to define technical specifications, system scope and objectives through engagement with key stakeholders and business users.
- Experience in web analytics methodologies; A/B and multivariate testing, with proven ability to apply web behavioral data to influence web design.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-channel funnel attribution modeling, model types, and practical proficiency in analysis of such models.
- Some familiarity with Photoshop and illustrative tools.
- Understand development processes for web-based applications and experience in web information architecture, usability and web analytics
- Google Adwords Advanced Certification and BING Ads Certificate is an asset.
- Experience with successful sales initiatives in a highly competitive and fast paced environment.
- Experience in intangible, media and internet product sales.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills, attention to detail, and technical aptitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to present findings to internal and external clients.
- Proactive approach in identifying emerging trends in portfolio performance metrics, its key drivers, and its impact on future performance expectations.
- Understanding of search engines, local search engine optimization, critical updates (Penguin, Panda, Pigeon, Hummingbird) and other factors that influence rankings with Search Engines.
- Understanding of link building techniques, compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines, authority sculpting, site redirect strategies, URL rewriting methods and best practices.
- Ability to speak to various technologies: Web UI (CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, Responsive Design, user experience, browser compatibility).
- A curious mind: stays current with key social trends, media platforms and new technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager in a professional capacity.
- Analytical approach to complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
$35,000 - $45,000 (based on experience and talent)
About Calgary Real Estate
We are a growing Residential Real Estate firm in Calgary, Alberta that prides itself on providing a compelling, fun work environment for all of it's employees. Since you spend the best waking hours of your day at your job, what it feels like to work at our company is very important to us. In addition to functional expertise or talents, we look for candidates who are a great fit for and support our culture and company values. Thank you for your interest in working with us - we look forward to learning more about you.