Chantel Ray Real Estate
The Media Director is responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies that drive Chantel Ray Real Estate’s brand presence, with the primary goal of increasing the quantity and quality of the company’s real estate client leads.
- Is responsible for maintaining and growing Chantel Ray Real Estate’s social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and all other social media outlets that arise.
- Determines the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards).
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs).
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new marketing initiatives.
- Create new marketing campaigns to reach a broader audience.
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand.
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels.
- Design and review advertising budgets in collaboration with the Director of Finance and President.
- Participates as a member of the Chantel Ray Real Estate leadership team.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with Adobe InDesign; Acrobat Pro; and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 2+ years experience with Web Analytics including: Google AdWords; Facebook Ad Manager; and YouTube Ads).
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe InDesign; Acrobat Pro; and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 5+ years experience with Web Analytics including: Google AdWords; Facebook Ad Manager; and YouTube Ads)
- College degree preferred or equivalent in work experience and self-study.
About Chantel Ray Real Estate
At Chantel Ray Real Estate we want to change the way real estate is done in our country. It’s kind of like Apple wanting to change technology. At other big companies - they call themselves “franchises” but they are truly just brands. At Chantel Ray Real Estate, we are different. Our vision is to be the only TRUE real estate franchise that provides an EXCELLENT and CONSISTENT customer experience 100% of the time.