Keller Williams Realty
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As the leader of the digital marketing team, you’ll develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Experience in photojournalism and professional writing.
- Event Coordination experience would be beneficial
- Website Development and optimization
- Presentation Communications would be a plus
$40,000+ based upon experience
About Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is the largest and most productive real estate organization in the world. We offer associates proven models to grow and run highly successful businesses. We offer training and education for real estate sales, business development, and financial management. Our culture of sharing creates a collaborative environment where everyone has the opportunity to grow, learn and share. We are dedicated to Building Careers Worth Owning, Businesses Worth Having, Lives Worth Living and Legacies Worth Leaving!