The Paul Kaplan Group
Our Digital Marketing/Social Media/Content Manager will create and execute the company’s social media marketing and advertising activities and includes but is not limited to:
- Company Brand curation and awareness
- Digital marketing planning, coordination and goal setting
- Content creation and management
- SEO and generation and reporting
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Postings on all social media sites directed towards client base
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Google Biz etc.)
- Oversee on-line advertising
- Agent training
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Keep up to date on new social media trends
- Implement ongoing education to remain effective
- Track effectiveness of social media advertising and campaigns
- Help company brand become community influencers
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing or related majors
- Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management in an agency or real estate sales environment
- Possesses a proven track record of sales/marketing performance
- Social media expert
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Highly proficient with marketing concepts
- Lives in Palm Springs area, and understands the local market
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for new solutions and challenging broad based audiences
- Knowledge of forward design concepts
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY ON LINE- No calls or walk-ins
$30,000 to $50,000 plus bonus
About The Paul Kaplan Group
We are the #1 boutique real estate firm in Palm Springs, with almost 2 decades of experience. We're redefining real estate, and breaking records; our agents typically sell 4 times more than the average agent. We've helped our clients buy and sell over 300 homes in 2017. We understand the responsibility and the privilege of handling our clients real estate needs.
It's not our goal to become a mega real estate office with hundreds of agents. We have a team of approximately 30 agents, who don't get lost in the numbers. We offer one on one support and individual assistance to help everyone become successful.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just selling homes. Our philosophy is to meet our client's goals faster then they could without us, with a high level of customer service. As a result, we've earned a reputation of excellence and trust. This is why we're the top producing local agency with the highest rated agents in our area.