Real Estate Social Media Coordinator is needed for a dynamic Keller Williams team in the West Chester, PA area. Are you ready to soak up knowledge and enter the exciting world of Real Estate?Are you a big-picture visionary?
Hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Due to expansion, we are searching for a talented and driven person to join the team. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy “to do lists”. Do you crave responsibility and want to be part of a successful team? If you are someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service, we must talk to you today!
- Assist owners in all needs
- Support team in overseeing all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from acceptance of agreement of sale to Settlement
- Drafting and editing of documents and correspondence, assuring all content is complete and accurate, and pursuing to completion those requiring approvals or counter-signatures
- Communicate with the sellers, buyers, vendors and co-op agent throughout the closing process
- Build Spreadsheets for Database management
- Submit and maintain all files as directed by broker and managers for file completion and compliance
- Organize, create and implement policy and procedures to ensure systematic operations
- Maintain CRM database by importing research data on Sites, Accounts, and Contacts, and adding them to appropriate categories and marketing lists; maintaining data integrity
- Create Social Media marketing materials, newsletters and flyers
- Support in orders of sales support materials (e.g. yard signs, conference posters and banners, etc.), as well as office supplies while tracking inventory
- Help with event planning
- Real estate experience is preferred but not a requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, efficient and effective
- Must be computer fluent (Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Trend MLS, LoopNet, Google Drive) and able to upgrade and update all office functions to create efficiency
- Must be a self-starter and work independently
- Must be willing to take on various roles to ensure things get done
- Must be loyal and have an impeccable work ethic
- Tenacious results oriented attitude to help grow the business!
$30,000-$35,000 Annual Salary
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.