Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.