FLL Real Estate
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
$15 - $20 hourly DOE
About FLL Real Estate
We are a motivated and fun team that focuses on world class customer service, empowering others and making a difference.