Are you extremely tech savvy? Do you love to curate an online presence that accurately achieves your aesthetic and reaches your target market? Are you up to date on all the latest social media platforms and trends? Do you know how to gather, expand, and keep your followers happy?
Keller William Bergen County Partners is in search of a social media expert to join their team. This person will be an expert in computers, website design, social media, and troubleshoot. They will know, or come to know, the Keller Williams systems like the back of their hand, and will be able to train and assist the agents with any questions that arise.
Salary and awesome extras:
- $35,000 - $38,000
- Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Challenging environment that is never boring
- Excellent growth opportunities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide tech support to agents and staff
- Assist Director of Agent Services as necessary
- Upload contacts into CRMs
- Create and maintain database for accuracy and efficiency
- Create and monitor email campaigns (ie: MailChimp)
- Assist with creation of marketing materials, such as flyers, brochures, handouts, etc.
- Help in creation and building out of websites
- Assist with social media pages and web presence
- Handle all social media, website, and other online user questions
- Create and maintain Zillow and Trulia profiles
- Set up new agent email and train on how to properly utilize KW systems and tools
- Write creative, original content to communicate KW’s brand and vision
- Extremely tech savvy and comfortable with all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Social Media, Instagram, LinkedIn, & more)
- Patient, friendly, approachable, and willing to help
- Skilled at communication and teaching
- Graphic design experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to work with all sorts of personalities
- Comfortable working in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Must be enthusiastic self-starter, with strong organization and multitasking skills, and the ability to work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a passion to exceed expectations and take things to the next level
$35,000 - $38,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.