The Private Practice Startup
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Must have a reliable computer and internet. This position is remote.
- Ideal candidates are knowledgeable about the mental health profession.
- Must have proficient content creation skills using Canva.
$15 - $20 hourly
About The Private Practice Startup
The Private Practice Startup is co-founded run by two therapists from South Florida. We help therapists across the globe in their private practices and live a life they love. We offer podcasts, private practice coaching, paperwork, and our signature Marketing E-Course.