Chris Colgan Team
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Monitor social media platforms for trends
- Caption, title, and distribute videos effectively to maximize their reach and engagement
- Repurpose existing video content for different social platforms (duration, b-roll, etc)
- Upload videos to social media channels and curate metadata in accordance with best practices
- Prepare thumbnails for videos
- Create and edit video
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Ability to produce a high volume of content quickly that also meets production and social media standards for quality
- Great at writing
- Editing video software for social media platforms like adobe rush, prequal app
$50,000 + Potential to grow to more
About Chris Colgan Team
The Colgan Team is one of the top producing real estate teams serving the Northern Virginia Area and we are on track to sell over 200 homes this year. Our innovative approach to marketing and technology has allowed us to become a leader in the real estate industry.
Our websites attract hundreds of thousands of views annually through the use of direct response and search engine marketing as well as social media. This has allowed us to create a database of over 50,000 buyers who are actively looking for homes in the Northern Virginia area.
We have built a full-service real estate team specifically for residential consumers. Clients can take advantage of buyer specialists, listing specialists, marketing departments, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators, client development, and virtual assistants. Our real estate team structure, technology, and systems are leading the way in growth and high performance.