Keller Williams Realty
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As the leader of the digital marketing team, you'll develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create, edit and post video content to promote the company and the real estate associates in our organization.
- Create real estate marketing-specific content for agents to post and use in their social media content
- Interview and create original video content for agent's to promote their business
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Must be a team player who is committed to collaboration and succeeding together
- Must have leadership skills and have a desire to serve others
- Must be able to function at a high level in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment and industry
$40,000 + based upon experience
About Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is the largest and most productive real estate organization in the world. We offer associates proven models to grow and run highly successful businesses. We offer training and education for real estate sales, business development, and financial management. Our culture of sharing creates a collaborative environment where everyone has the opportunity to grow, learn and share. We are dedicated to Building Careers Worth Owning, Businesses Worth Having, Lives Worth Living and Legacies Worth Leaving!