The Flemming Team
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
Role to Hire: Social Media Coordinator
- Provide responsive engagement using a consistent brand voice across all of our social media platforms, and sometimes via email or phone as well
- Monitor company accounts using programs like Sprout Social to engage, educate, and address customer service-related questions
- Community management throughout social channels and other company platforms
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to assist requests from Marketing and communicate the needs for social media graphics, copywriting, or videos for posting.
- Work closely with the marketing team to coordinate the execution of new strategies
- Monitor & analyze social media and website metrics to identify trends through detailed reporting
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures
- Participates in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
The right candidate has these skills:
- At least one year of working experience in a customer experience, social media, or copywriting capacity
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Agency or internship experience in SocialMedia is not required but is strongly preferred
- The ability to think strategically and to lead social media content
- Strong communication skills, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field; one year of social media marketing experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to exercise judgement and work independently
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Must be able to manage, organize and update relevant data
- Must have excellent customer-facing skills with regards communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem-solving Adaptability
- Stress tolerance
Computer and Technical Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of all Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.)
- WordPress experience a plus
- Canva experience a plus
- MAC user
$18 - $22 hourly
About The Flemming Team
We are The Flemming Team of United Real Estate. Our mission is to have the most informed buyers and sellers in the markets place by providing them with online-based video content to make their real estate transaction flow seamless while maximizing each opportunity.