Lucky Realty Co.
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Lucky Realty Co.
Lucky Realty Co. is a Boutique Real Estate Brokerage located in Chesapeake, VA. Alan and Betsy Thompson are the principals and have over 35 years of combined real estate experience. Our primary focus is on our clients and employees, not our competitors. We believe that work and life go hand in hand and working as a team brings a positive balance in both. We seek to constantly raise the bar and our success is defined by the people we hire and refer. We are building a business that will endure in a work, community, and Country that we love.