Chantel Ray Real Estate
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator / Graphic Designer to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective leads, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Expertise in modern social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven skills with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
$10 - $15 per hour
About Chantel Ray Real Estate
At Chantel Ray Real Estate we want to change the way real estate is done in our country. It’s kind of like Apple wanting to change technology. At other big companies - they call themselves “franchises” but they are truly just brands. At Chantel Ray Real Estate, we are different. Our vision is to be the only TRUE real estate franchise that provides an EXCELLENT and CONSISTENT customer experience 100% of the time.