Responsible for writing various internal and external communications as well as oversight and execution on a variety of online communication vehicles, with a key focus on development of strategic tech solutions for agents to accomplish one-click, on-brand marketing through social media sites. Communication vehicles include print, electronic newsletters, agent professional tool kit, agent and employee advocacy tools, webinars, office visits, videos and social media sites. Plan and implement special corporate events when applicable.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
Common job activities are listed below; actual position responsibilities may vary. Refer to your manager or human resources for specific duties and performance expectations.
Internal and External Communications:
Company Online Content and Social Media:
- Write and distribute press releases for the company, write copy and blog posts consistently.
- Work with all media vendors to find out upcoming articles, stories etc that we can contribute information to.
- Write and/or edit copy for brochures, newsletters, marketing materials.
- Support public relations efforts including media inquiries and blog outreach. Contribute to web content and agent CRM.
Agent Social Media Platform:
- Manage and create professional tool kit and company intranet site content.
- Serve as project manager to develop content, script of videos, and initiate animated communications for deployment on company website, YouTube and other online media.
- Write and manage posts for company’s social media accounts, provide training to agents and office staff, stay up-to-date on platforms. Recommend new tools when relevant.
- Measure and compile social media reports and respond to consumer feedback in a timely fashion.
- Manage and compile online public relations reports.
- Work with social media team to help implement a social media brand advocacy platform to execute on company’s primary social media strategy.
- Leverage content while supporting agent point of origination to build on company’s position in social media.
- Support in plan and implement company events, and provide direction to contributing members of the marketing team.
- Identify potential sponsors, manage their participation, manage event budget; secure the event site and direct event.
- Define and direct the development of event promotional materials.
- Maintain vendor relationship and communication including delivery schedules and invoicing.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ Public Relations/copywriting experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products, Workfront or similar project management system and website content management system experience a plus.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, blog sites, local print and digital media,
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic communications planning to increase internal and external engagement.
- Budget management related to social media platforms and promoted organic posts.
$50,000 - $60,000
About Georgia Properties
Thinking of beginning a career in real estate or redefining your career at a new brokerage? Join the dominant market leader.
Georgia Properties has over 1,600 associates and 23 offices across the Greater Metro Atlanta area. We offer a full suite of integrated real estate services including residential real estate, luxury real estate, new homes sales and marketing, commercial real estate, corporate relocation, property management, mortgage lending, title and settlement services, home warranties and insurance.
The company has been consistently ranked the No. 1 real estate company by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Trendgraphix, RealValuator and SmartNumbers. RealTrends ranked the company as one of the top 17 in the nation for performance over the past 10 years.