Keller Williams Capital Properties
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
$20 - $25 hourly
About Keller Williams Capital Properties
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues its trajectory of growth, breaking multiple records in 2021. To date, KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 20 of all KW franchises. This year, KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $3.15B in total sales volume, serving nearly 7K families, generating over $80MM in revenue, and sharing nearly $1MM in profit back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth.
Through a constantly expanding diverse and talented team, KWCP successfully delivers on its commitment to providing outstanding client service while making a purposeful impact on our neighborhoods and deliberate difference within the communities we serve. As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs; with 100+ individual agents, teams & groups increasing their business by over 20% year-over-year!