KW Realty Black Hills
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
We are not interested in hiring a Social Media or Marketing Company.
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
$35,000 - $50,000
About KW Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.