Engel & Völkers 30A Beaches
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
About Engel & Völkers 30A Beaches
High performing real estate and development team.