NAAAM Real Estate Collection
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
$4 - $8 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.