Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Work with our marketing manager to establish our brand's online identity
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Intero Chiropractic
Intero Chiropractic offers an innovative approach to healthcare and has the vision to elevate the standard of chiropractic. We provide a systematic and scientific approach to removing pain from the body. At our office, we are known for taking on tough cases.
Check out this video to learn more about how this company why this company was founded: https://youtu.be/Zc3ER5YU56U
Where we’re going: To fulfill our vision of elevating the standard of chiropractic, we have currently started an information product business to teach other doctors and students this unique approach, are currently in the process of opening up a training facility as well as two additional locations (with a third on the way), and our founder is currently authoring a book on our approach.
Our Core Values:
- Do What you Say
- Patients First
- Humble yet Confident
- Set a High Standard for Everything