Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
$13 - $16 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.