Shaun Real Estate Group
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
About Shaun Real Estate Group
Come join our amazing team!