The Bienstock Group
We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
$50,000 + bonuses
About The Bienstock Group
The Bienstock Group is one of the top real estate firms in Los Angeles that goes the extra mile for the buyers and sellers we represent. We are proud to exceed all expectations! We sell our clients' homes for TOP dollar and we fiercely represent our clients’ interests. Our service creates a huge WOW response and our clients recognize how much we care.