Keller Williams Premier Properties
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Reach out to relevant social media influencers and research new media opportunities in our industry
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Premier Properties
Who we are…
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and are experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.