Keller Williams Realty d/b/a Debra Butts & Associates
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Must be able to work in the office 8-5 daily Monday-Friday
About Keller Williams Realty d/b/a Debra Butts & Associates
We are in the Top 10 of all Real Estate in Montgomery County. We pride ourselves on our team culture and core values which promotes excellence in all areas of our business. Our leadership team has over 26 years of full-time real estate experience and business ownership. In addition to our team, we operate a property management company. We are a growth-oriented company and hiring team members who are looking for an exciting opportunity.