We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Candidates must have time management skills, excellent communication skills, and project management skills
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are changing the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, 100% up to 6%)
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program