Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Must have experience with building brand awareness and followers on YouTube
$17 - $20/hr DOE
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.