Stacey Wyatt Real Estate Group
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, creating dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identifying key digital media opportunities, engaging with influencers, and reporting analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Stacey Wyatt Real Estate Group
Stacey Wyatt Real Estate Group is a dynamic, growing team in Atlanta at the Fastest Growing Real Estate Brokerage in the world. Come be a part of our family and watch your career take off!